Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Check payments mail directly to: 41 Main Street Orleans, MA 02653. Make checks payable to "Beach Road Vacations."
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
Cancellation Policies:Our rental properties are generally clean and well maintained. We will do our best to describe the property to you based on your requests. The LANDLORD and AGENT urge TENANT to preview property before signing a lease. If you, or a representative for you, are unable to view the property, you will have no recourse if you feel the property does not meet your expectations. In the event of a serious illness or other unforeseen circumstance occurs, please notify us immediately and we will attempt to find a replacement tenant to assume your responsibilities under this lease. If we are successful in re-booking the property, we will refund all payments made by you less a charge of 20% of the total as a re-booking fee. If AGENT is unable to re-book, no monies will be refunded. Sorry, No Refund for Cancellation that is less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- Tenant agrees to leave home in good care and broom swept condition. All food removed from premises. All garbage removed to the receptacles.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever unless otherwise noted.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in our vacation rental homes.