Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- 2019 Massachusetts Short Term Rental Tax:
Effective July 1, 2019 on all short term rentals in Massachusetts booked starting January 1, 2019. 5.7% to the state of Massachusetts, 2.75% to Cape Cod and the Islands bookings, plus additional 4% for the towns of Orleans, Eastham, Wellfleet and Harwich. Additional 6% to Brewster rentals. Please contact us with any questions.
How do I book a home?
- You can either make a request for a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 508-255-5444 and we will be glad to help you. Each booking has a non-refundable $100 reservation fee and a Fully Refundable Security/Damage Deposit (varies per home). Pet friendly homes have additional cleaning fees and damage deposits. 50% of rental rate, plus reservation fee is due at the time of booking.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and choose pet friendly homes to see only the homes that allow pets. Or you can call our office at 508-255-5444 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet. There are additional cleaning and deposits required to bring your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
Check-in and Check-out information
Please come to our office at 10 Beach Road to get your keys.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Please return keys to our office for check out. If we are not there, use door slot.
Check-out: 10:00 am