- COVID-19 UPDATES:
June 30 UPDATE:
Governor Charlie Baker Announces Revised Travel Advisory For Out of State Visitors.
The revised advisory removes the request for a voluntary quarantine for travelers from New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
The travel advisory keeps in place a voluntary 2-week quarantine from travelers from other states.
Here is the text of the newest advisory:
All travelers arriving to Massachusetts – including Massachusetts residents returning home – are instructed to self-quarantine for 14 days, except that, beginning July 1, 2020, travelers from Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New York, and New Jersey arriving in Massachusetts are exempt from this directive and need not self-quarantine for 14 days. In addition, workers designated by the federal government as essential critical infrastructure workers are exempt from the directive to self-quarantine for 14 days if traveling to Massachusetts for work purposes. All persons are instructed not to travel to Massachusetts if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
June 6 UPDATE:
Phase 2 to begin June 8 and includes short term rentals with guidelines and restrictions. The Cape and Islands Board of Realtors has create a website for both Homeowners and Vacationers to get the most up to date information. Please visit the following link to learn more and feel free to reach out with any questions.
May 30 UPDATE:
Cleaning Protocol and Other Standards for Vacation Rentals in Massachusetts:
For the most up to date information regarding short term rentals, please follow this page from the Cape and Islands Board of Realtors.
2019 Massachusetts Short Term Rental Tax:
Effective July 1, 2019 on all short term rentals in Massachusetts booked starting January 1, 2019. 5.7% to the state of Massachusetts, 2.75% to Cape Cod and the Islands bookings, plus additional 4% for the towns of Eastham, Wellfleet and Harwich. Additional 6% to Orleans and Brewster rentals. Please contact us with any questions.
How to register as a Owner/Operator:
How to file taxes as a Owner/Operator:
How do I book a home?
- You can either make a request for a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 508-255-5444 and we will be glad to help you. Each booking has a non-refundable $100 reservation fee and a Fully Refundable Security/Damage Deposit (varies per home). Pet friendly homes have additional cleaning fees and damage deposits. 50% of rental rate, plus reservation fee is due at the time of booking.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and choose pet friendly homes to see only the homes that allow pets. Or you can call our office at 508-255-5444 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet. There are additional cleaning and deposits required to bring your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
Check-in and Check-out information
Please come to our office at 41 Main Street Orleans to get your keys.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Please return keys to our office at 41 Main Street Orleans for check out.
If we are not there, use Key Drop Box located at the side door near the bench.
Check-out: 10:00 am